CONDITIONS OF USE
Mobeo.es , is an online store dedicated to the world of cycling and everything associated with them, making available to the users specific and detailed information on all products for sale and rent. This website is managed by Just a Bit SL
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform that this "Site" is owned Just a Bit SL , residing at No. 2 Avenida de la Ermita Portal D 3 º B, 28100 Alcobendas, and registered in the Registro Mercantil of Madrid, Volume 30858 Folio 19, Hoja M-555259 and CIF B-86709243.
Just a Bit SL reserves the right to revise and amend these Conditions of Use , for legal, technical or corporate strategy.
SERVICE ACCESS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
If you are a minor, please note that you are not authorized to access the services offered on mobeo.es. In this sense, the team Mobeo can contact you at any time, for you to show your actual age giving us a photocopy of your ID card or an equivalent document.
DNI data or document to be provided will be used exclusively by authorized personnel Mobeo to perform this identification task, in any case, it will be for another purpose.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SERVICE
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
user to be Mobeo.es will need to give your consent through the applicable registration form.
data protection policy applies to all personal data you provide. In this regard we inform you that your personal data will be included in a computer file which we have informed the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, and who is responsible Just a Bit SL will be entitled at all times to revoke your consent and exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by going to the owner of the service.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
EQUIPMENT RENTAL SYSTEM IN MOBEO.ES
Delivery Process Mobeo Smart Transport equipment
1. The client previously typed a code www.mobeo.es website has sent after booking and payment online
2. By recognizing the code, the tablet will see on the screen the model and code the bike you have rented the customer, the bike passes the status of Your Busy
3. The attendant at the CED only see on the screen of the tablet which team should give the customer
4. The manager seeks the bike in the place where they are stored and delivered the system, including the Kit "Safe, Fun & Comfy" on
Return Process Mobeo Smart Transport equipment
1. The customer will type the same code for the return and wait for the confirmation of the same by the manager.
2. The manager receives the bicycle and safety kit. Makes visual check of the 5 points. (Lights, chain, saddle, wheels, kit, battery-if applicable)
3. The manager CED type the code to confirm the return of the equipment, and remain available for use
4. In case there is any problem, the manager, will report on the tablet with a simple selection menu, which of the incidents happened
1. Customer requested explanation or correction of equipment operation Mobeo
2. Throughout all communications and customer contact instructions appear in both computer graphics and video. In all communications clears the CED is responsible for explaining the operation of the bike, which for this are the above communications
3. However, it is anticipated the need for direct contact between the CED and the user therefore fixing certain parameters to standardize care Mobeo user
For any queries or management, please contact: